The Beef Checkoff-funded Images and Recipes section of BeefRetail.org is designed to make it easy for you to find recipes and images to support your marketing needs. Use the images “as is” or re-size to fit your individual needs.
The images included in the Images and Recipes section of BeefRetail.org are 300 dpi up to 5” x 7”. Higher-resolution images are available for some shots; please contact us for more information.
- The Cattlemen’s Beef Board (CBB) and the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association (NCBA) own the copyrights to the recipes and images and are giving you permission to display them on the condition that you not send electronic copies to others (other than as necessary to create your materials) or permit others to display them or charge others for the display you make of them.
- There is no cost to use the images and recipes, though we do request that they be credited, "Courtesy of the Beef Checkoff Program."
- In all types of ads, the featured recipe and image must match and the ad must be tasteful.
- Cropping suggestions are shown for all product shots, although you may crop any area of the photo provided that the beef product is showing.
- The recipe ingredients, measurements, preparation and cooking instructions, consumer tips, beef information and editorial facts may not be altered without written consent from NCBA, which contracts to manage retail programs for the Beef Checkoff Program. Due to the importance of this information for consumer health and safety, please exercise caution so as to present accurate information to consumers.
- The NCBA can provide accurate source materials for all the information shown on this site, and these materials are available on request.
- CBB, NCBA and the Beef Checkoff will have no liability for your use or misuse of these materials.
- If we request, you’ll send us ad copy in advance of publication and permit us to visit stores where products featured in your ads are sold.
- We can withdraw this permission in the future but we’ll let you know in advance if we do that.
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact us.